Terms and Conditions
Summary of Terms
You may not use WorkwithUSAID.org if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions have the same legal effect as an agreement in writing.
- WorkwithUSAID.org may change these terms at any time, in which such changes take effect after we post notices of the changes.
- We may change or discontinue any feature on WorkwithUSAID.org at any time.
- We give you a limited right to access and use WorkwithUSAID.org. You are not authorized to access Work with USAID or its computers, servers, and databases to scrape or “data mine” our data.
- You will not send or post unauthorized commercial communications or spam.
- You will not harass or intimidate other users or visitors.
- You will not post hateful, threatening, violent, pornographic, graphic, gratuitous, or obscene material.
- You will not upload viruses or malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information from any site users.
- You will not post anyone else's personal information on this site without their express written consent.
- You will not add content to this site that violates intellectual property rights, copyrights, or trademarks.
- You will not do anything unlawful on this site.
- WorkwithUSAID.org, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and immediate archival or deletion of all data in your account. WorkwithUSAID.org reserves the right to refuse service to anyone in its sole and absolute discretion.
Changes to These Terms
We may make changes to the terms of this Agreement at any time. All modifications will be posted on WorkwithUSAID.org and such modifications take effect after we post them. You assume the responsibility to review this Agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any modifications. If you disagree with any material changes to this Agreement, you must discontinue your use of WorkwithUSAID.org. Your ongoing use of WorkwithUSAID.org after the changes take effect signifies your agreement to the new terms.
Registration and Eligibility
Registration is required for several of our site offerings. In order to register with WorkwithUSAID.org, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information.
- You agree to keep this information up-to-date.
- You must abide at all times with the Terms and Conditions.
- If you are registering on behalf of a business or entity, you must have authority to act on behalf of such business or entity.
- We are not responsible if we are unable to communicate with you because you have not kept your registration information up to date. By accessing and/or registering for the use of Manta, you represent and warrant that (a) you have the authority and legal capacity to enter into the Agreement and follow its obligations, (b) you have the authority to bind your principal or employer company if you are applying on behalf of a business, and (c) you are providing true, complete and current information.
Limitation of Liability and Warranties
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use this site. We attempt to keep this site available, fully-functional, and bug-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, because we use external service providers for internet access and select technology services, we only provide this website "as is." Therefore, the services on this site are not warranted as being uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. In addition, we do not make, and hereby disclaim, any and all express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practices.
Violation of Terms
By "website" and "site" we mean the full suite of features and services made available through WorkwithUSAID.org.
By "us," "we," and "our," we mean USAID, USAID's Partnerships Incubator, The Kaizen Company, and any other partner organizations working on the website.
By "content," we mean the information and data you post on our website, including comments, electronic files, and personally-identifiable information.
By “submit,” we mean completing an online form or sending an email to suggest a piece of content to be posted on our website.
By “comment,” we mean responses posted to a piece of content or a response from another user.
By "post," we mean placing content on our website.
By "use," we mean use, copy, perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, upload, download, link, cross-reference, comment on, or create derivative works of.