The USAID Office of Acquisition and Assistance's Industry Liaison Team will be hosting a number of webinars to help guide you through all that the new WorkwithUSAID.org platform has to offer as well as to share information on how to partner with USAID.
The content of these sessions will be identical, so please join the one that is most convenient for you. You can register at the links below:
- November 18, 2021, at 9:00 pm ET
- November 19, 2021, at 12:00 pm ET
- November 23, 2021, at 10:00 am ET
- December 2, 2021, at 2:00 pm ET
The sessions will walk you through how to:
- Create a profile in the Partner Directory for your organization;
- Take the Pre-Engagement Assessment to understand your organization’s capabilities and receive a customized report on how to address capacity gaps; and
- Review resources in the library that will help you better understand how to work with USAID.
We hope you will join us for one of these upcoming webinars. If you have any questions, you may contact IndustryLiaison@usaid.gov. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email ReasonableAccommodations@usaid.gov.